Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Dad got written up in the Daily News XD

While we were constructing and mounting a new bookcase in my apartment the other day, we got to chatting about conventions, self-promotions and all sorts of entrepreneurial pursuits. Quite proud of the old man... and my bookcase is stunning, just needs one more coat of white paint. *never content*

"Jorge Freire, Getting Game"... quite possibly that's the best caption, EVER. Well it amused me anyhow.

http://www.nydailynews.com/latino/2007/09/12/2007-09-12_illegal_game_shows_life_for_immigrants_i-1.html
It's thankfully in English for those interested.

Adds: This is a News segment on the The Illegal Game. It's brief and in Spanish but there is this two second shot where they show some playing cards and you see me & my siblings, at various ages, with very dated hair. It's Awesome! I love my crappy 80's hair with the headband! And Baby!Me All in Pink! Crazy.

http://www.univision.com/content/videoplayer.jhtml?cid=1279605&clipid=501881819

No comments: