Sunday, April 06, 2008

Happy White-Day (of course, belated <_<)


This is actually a bit later than usual, but NOT on account of my 'oh lord, I've been caught procrastinating again' sort of lateness, but on account of illness. Not that I'd like any sympathy... what I would like is a bit of a spotlight with which to mention, MadHatter is sooooooooo White Rabbit's boyfriend. . . Wait. no, that is not All what I'd intended on writing, bad val.

I'd also like to say that this is the last of the series of four WonderLand pieces. (YAY)

All except for one (RedQueen) have been gifted to talented muses that have decorated my brain-pan when I least expected it, but likely most needed it. This, as a wonderful after-thought, was gifted onto the glamorous and vivacious Zoh whom you should all purchase wears from, on account of me saying so. yus.

No comments: