Friday, January 09, 2009

Input Needed

While I'm designing this Years (of the Ox) card, I started needling over the idea of a 2009 Calendar.

I'm not exactly sure when I got into the habit of it, probably when ashkitty offered my the privilege of having a hand in her 2004/2005 Quidditch Calendars. Then for Otakon I did a Fan-Art Calendar in 2006. 2007 I did a Muse Themed one (which was great because I could input holidays, plus it traveled surprisingly well). And then I made a Magnetic Calendar for 2008.

Sooo, now what? I had hoped to preempt this brain scratching with the Geek!Girl Calendar but that got complicated. So, its;


Whichever gets the mass of votes I'll put together and make it available for a small sale, since I need a Calendar anyway and the Mother-lady is being pretty adamant about getting hers.
Other News: Had a Tooth pulled on Tuesday. The combination of not being able to eat before hand, not being able to chew afterward, taking anti-biotics and powerful pain meds on an empty stomach has left me really-really loopy. As soon as I'm able to hold a pencil again I'm too finish all outstanding commissions. Promise!

No comments: