Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Button, Button(s)

Post-Comic button sale I've been promising, now that I'm out from under a case of strep throat I can get the thing done.
All buttons are (1") one inch  in size & $1. Free shipping in the States. If you're NYC centric I can maybe even bring the thing to your person, as I'm a generous soul and I sure needs to get out of this quarantine.
Doctor + Companion(s)
1
2
3
4
5
Series 6 Specific
1
2
3
4
5
Caption and/or Creatures
1
2
3
4
5
6
As a bonus, for the patient few, IF you buy $10/10 Buttons or more you get any one of these free.

*Since the image in these images are not made by me, I cannot sell them, legally, morally etc. but I can give them aways for FREE =D
**LJ made the images littler than they are... but not by much.
TMI:Rune Buttons Also Available, Same Price, Same Stipulations.
Just name the Glyph from Sheet I or Sheet II and I will make the thing for you, posthaste.

No comments: