Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Appearance @ B+N [Union Square, NYC]

Speaking on things inherently New York; how 'bout a public Appearance;

"ZOMBIES" is tomorrow theme for 30 Day Drawing Challenge, so if you're going to be in NYC, come to The Infernal Devices; Clockwork Angel book release/announcement event, where I will probably ask you to make your bestest zombie face :D

Actually, ~SupeRsquiTo-PouF and I will be there, hiding in plain sight, while Cassie Clare says a thing, in the after glow of Holly Black & Maureen Johnson being awesome, plus Prizes and Revelry! :boogie:
Barnes & Nobles in Store Event
Wednesday August 04, 2010 7:00 PM
Union Square
33 East 17th Street, New York, NY 10003, 212-253-0810
I would say, "If you can come, that'd be swell. If you can't... I hear someone will be someone will be live-streaming it, :XD:" . . . BUT as someone on DeviantArt pointed out this is very likely to be the only thing (in the foreseeable future) where Nic, Cassie + my small s'Elf will be under the same roof!

So, if you have your copy of FCBD: City of Bones Comic I suggest you make the effort to come out. I'd promise not to bite but that option feels subjective.

Wednesday’s [August 4th 2010, B+N Union Square affair] was a warm and memorable event (and not just because the humidity was about a billion). Thank you to everyone who turned up and made it awesomener!

We were all very grateful. Actually, grateful doesn’t begin to sum up…Wednesday’s [August 4th 2010, B+N Union Square affair] was a warm and memorable event (and not just because the humidity was about a billion). Thank you to everyone who turned up and made it awesomener! We were all very grateful. Actually, grateful doesn’t begin to sum up… Here’s a photo from our dinner, well fed and sated, three of my all-time favorite people (Honey Coated Casshat, Shiny Happy Holls hugged on by Our Crys ), being happy, together. I ♥/∞ [The pic links to an LJ!Scrapbook full of photos. If you’ve got some too, I’d love to see/share them!] Now, you know, back to work-stuffs… x

Here’s a photo from our dinner, well fed and sated, three of my all-time favorite people (Honey Coated Casshat, Shiny Happy Holls hugged on by Our Crys ), being happy, together. I ♥/∞

[The pic links to an LJ!Scrapbook full of photos. If you’ve got some too, I’d love to see/share them!]

Now, you know, back to work-stuffs…

x

No comments: