Friday, August 06, 2010

Day #20.Your Dream Job

@7 I wanted to be a firemen, but I knew I wasn't really up to the physicality of it.
@14 I wanted to be an architect, but I knew couldn't wrap my brain around the maths of it.
@21 I wanted to be able to walk again, properly, without braces or canes, which I since have done.
<--That sort of thing teaches you achievable dreams aren't really worth the time to dream them, in fact they're called "Goals". That's the sort of thing I wish I could unlearn.

Since then, myself, I don't dream anymore. But insomnia leaves me a lot of hours to be captured up in crazed thoughts; neither dreams nor goals, just ramblings of happy mad-bits tied together by couplets and limericks matched w/ phosphorescent images, some would call musings.

I think I've trained all my life to be suited to the task "Creating".
If I could have a dream job, it would probably be to make of "Job of Dreaming", make 'em bigger, better, broader. BOMBASTIC even. I reckon' I'd be quite good at that.

No comments: