Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Step 3.

3] Having a Holiday Art-Sale! What with the free time and lack of funds it seems like a logical step, yeah? I've been hard upon because I still have three commissions unfinished from last year's sale. Extenuating circumstances and all that but I can't help feeling shit about it. I'd like to assure Morri, Seana & Cassie that they are all fresh in my mind and taking on new work doesn't mean I'd be ignoring theirs but I can only hope they'd believe me. I can't imagine a way to prove it unless I have them all over for lunch and let them tear apart my workspace [which they're all more than welcome to do by the way].

So...Officially, I am open for commissions. Preferably busts or chibi's, holiday or fandom themed, etc. OC's are difficult without enough time or background information and anything as detailed as a full character design would just have me weeping anyway. Prices are from as little as $10 - $50, based on complexity and timeliness [meaning if you need it in a week, to be shipped to Asia for someone's birthday and/or to arrive the day before Christmas, expect to be charged a bit more for shipping, packaging and stress manual labor.] I'd rather a lot of little commissions than two huge million dollar ones that will crush my spirit.

Make sense? If you have question or requests, e-mail me. bhanesidhe @ ohshush . com

Now, if you'd like help and art doesn't appeal to you, you could always just donate for the sake of kindness. I'm not above charity [seriously, I haven't gotten a pay check since May] or you can pimp me out how you like. 'How you like' I mean Art-Wise and by 'pimp' I mean promote, I specify because I don't feel like explaining myself to family when they inevitably get wind of this.

(Basic Pricelist is here - http://ohshush.com/bhanesidhe/commission.html - for anyone needing something structured to wrap their brain around. Or, skip through the "sale" tag to familiarize yourself with the options & process, but there isn't any time limit on this sale, which sounds open ended but actually mean I'll pull the plug on a whim.)
This step was supposed to be Step 4, but since a phone call in the morning will decide the fate of the original Step 3, everything needs to be shuffled around a bit. So, revamped Step 4 first thing in the morning . . . erm, West Coast time ^^;

No comments: