Thursday, November 22, 2007

Steps 2.b & 3.b

Happy Thursday! . . . it is Thursday, right?

My house is a vortex of time-suckage so I'm not sure.

Just want to post about two quick things with regards to the master plan;
Step 2. Looks like MoCCA is much more a Go than I'd have thought. My dad is being amazingly encouraging and I want to see if I can strong-arm my cousin Ronnie' into showcasing art there, to validate the table size and price. Also, I'm now going to NY AnimeFestival. I wasn't before but then Jo Chen announced she was going and I had my credit card in my hand before the page was finished loading. :) I'm weak I know it, but I wouldn't have it any other way. It's good though I always feel a bit stupid to miss out on an event in my own backyard because I couldn't be bothered to get on the D-train. It's nice that East Coast is being rather kind to me lately...unlike the West Coast, who doesn't want to pick up the damned phone.

Step 3. Holiday Art-Sale! I wanted to add, if you want a product, like the Personalized Calendar I did last year, or Prints left over from cons previous, or even items on the CafePress store [before they get pulled down], feel free to ask. I'd be pleased as punch to share things and not just commissions. Fact is, ready made would probably be less stressful than newly made and holiday timely.

That's all for now, so back to the festivities. Funny hats, fancy drinks and Food Comas All Around!

No comments: